team crog
Forum de la team Crog

team crog Index du Forum team crog Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher S’enregistrer Connexion

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
:: Jokes About Likes In Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team crog Index du Forum -> Zone Libre -> Humour
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dalywalan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jokes About Likes In Facebook Répondre en citant

Jokes About Likes In Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

and by far the least productive." --Jimmy Kimmel"Promoting his new book, President Bush visited the headquarters of Facebook. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Every update says, 'Breaking news: Youre screwing around at work.'" -Conan O'Brien"The NYPD created a new unit that will use social media sites to catch criminals. In a related story, yesterday American productivity jumped by 159%." --Conan O'Brien"The Pentagon's concerned that Facebook could pose a security risk to U.S. .. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. The previous record holder was heroin." Jimmy Kimmel"Facebook has passed 500 million members. It's great now you can lose all your money in the same place you lost all your time." -Jimmy Fallon"It was just announced that more than 330 million shares of Facebook stock will be sold later this month. Now, a share is worth $18.99. That's how much we have been misled." Jimmy Kimmel"This Facebook fiasco is one of the biggest clusterf**ks ever on Wall Street. Unfortunately, he spent the whole visit on Farmville, clearing brush." Conan O'Brien"Facebook is said to be working on a check-in feature so that your friends can see your location. Security Check Please enter the text below Can't read the text above? Try another text or an audio captcha Enter the text you see above. Facebook is exactly like that except you're not really famous and your 15 minutes goes on forever." Craig Ferguson"Some people use Facebook to check up on ex-boyfriends or ex-girlfriends. The software stores the words in what they call a social glossary while they're current, then removes the words once they're no longer popular. I wish Facebook would spend less time with stuff like cataloging new slang and more time trying to stop the monsters who keep inviting me to like their homemade jewelry page." Jimmy Kimmel"Zuckerberg introduced a new feature called Graph Search. Please try again. You're in! Thanks for signing up. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. If Facebook was a country, it would be the third-largest country on earth . Criminal caught on Facebook and Twitter will be arrested, while criminals caught on MySpace will be told about Facebook." Conan O'Brien"The two biggest websites right now are Wikipedia, where you go to learn about things you care about, and Facebook, where you go to learn about people you stopped caring about years ago." Craig Ferguson"A new Facebook app is coming out that will remind users exactly what they were doing a year ago from that day. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account?English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Apparently it's a North Korean rocket." -Jay Leno"As of Friday you'll all be able to buy shares of Facebook. Zuckerberg listed the 10 things he loves about her, while she listed the 16 billion things she loves about him." Jimmy Fallon"Mark Zuckerberg got married. Yeah, because apparently, there's no telling what al Qaeda could do if it knows what a soldier's five favorite romantic comedies are." --Conan O'Brien"Sarah Palin has settled in to her job very well, an unemployed right-wing blogger. That's ridiculous. They say their goal: so you never have to see your friends in real life ever again." -Jay Leno"Hey, yesterday, did you hear this? Computer hackers managed to shut down Twitter and my favorite, Facebook, for several hours. .. Soon you'll be able to find anything you want on Facebook, except for the thousands of hours of your life you lost going on Facebook." -Jimmy Kimmel"When Facebook stock went on the market, it was priced at $38 a share. It delivers search results from your network of Facebook friends, so you can ask questions like, "Who are my friends that live in San Francisco?" By the way, if you have to ask that, you don't have any friends in San Francisco." -Jimmy Kimmel"It's an interesting new feature. Why am I seeing this? Security Check This is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. I don't need someone to change my status when I die. the new Facebook layout!'" Jimmy Fallon"Congress was broadcast live on Facebook for the first time in history. It's great: Now you can own a piece of the website that completely owns you." -Jimmy Fallon"Facebook has revealed their estimated net worth $96 billion. Yeah, it was weird, because the bison's last words were, 'I . -->. And I, for one, am very excited that finally people will have the ability to be negative on the Internet."James Corden"Facebook has unveiled a new option to let users keep their private information secure. It's called Facebook." Jimmy Kimmel"A new study found that more than 11 million people have quit Facebook in the last three years. Follow Us Facebook Flipboard Science, Tech, Math Humanities Arts, Music, Recreation Resources About Us Advertise Privacy Policy Careers Contact Terms of Use 5a02188284
how to hack the facebook account without any softwaredownload facebook chat on samsungemoticons for facebook laughskype ohne facebook downloaddownload tema bb facebookfake credit card numbers for facebookeliminar un chat de facebookmcdonald 39;s new zealand facebookhow to make chat application like facebook in phpfacebook share button toolbar

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team crog Index du Forum -> Zone Libre -> Humour Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006